• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nostalgic Investments’ Comic Art SPOTLIGHT MONDAYS

1 post in this topic

Nostalgic Investments’ Comic Art SPOTLIGHT MONDAYS 

SPOTLIGHT MONDAYS - On Monday we will spotlight a special piece of art for your collecting pleasure.

STUNNING BEAST

PFmJhlShYMgIbqUx40Y3ReUlcifZVFi7Q5innrwQPw4MTJ8N0LH-8b3of8BV3abfkSWS7bXdr-PWho3GBX5Inh1ET81279HHEzfjMZyAQMzm2jVM_-2aJY4_6mvg-wnixB9tEovPMH6i_nCCx6N7v79PK55EiCCNO61S5Wj1dGCYuMWKMj5Xuu7JSPmeHQ

Amazing Adventures #12 p1 (Second Furry Beast)

The furry Beast was born in the issue before this one. Mike Ploog heralds his arrival by giving us this magnificent splash of the Beast. The rain makes him seem like a wax figure melting his malevolence upon an unexpecting world. This is clearly the best splash of the Beast that’s been created. I should know since I went through every issue looking for a better one 😁. This is, arguably, better than having any of the covers of the run other than his first appearance in the prior issue. This piece was a tough one to part with.

SEE IT! »

Sign up on our site (page bottom) to find out what our art releases will be a day in advance with our preview emails.

See more Spotlight Mondays! pages atwww.nostalgicinvestments.com/spotlight-monday and hundreds of comic art pages at www.nostalgicinvestments.com/comic-art

Payment plans and trades are always available.