• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM X-Men 213
2 2

12 posts in this topic

The pictures are bad. Sorry to waste everyones time. I was primarily posting based on that back cover wear, but I don’t want to point out defects when I post. What would be the point? I’d be happy w an 8.0 for what I paid. Think the front wear/rub is glare from the bad pics. I still don’t have it in hand. Will be more careful w pics moving onward. Thanks to all!

On 11/26/2022 at 9:34 AM, AhsokaTano Jedi Apprentice said:

You should point out what you feel the main issues with the book are when you post....It's helpful for the graders because without the book in hand it can be difficult to know the exact extent of the issues......

P.S.  Thanks for posting...

New pics posted. Any guess I had on flaws based on the old pics would have been inaccurate. The tics / creases along the middle back look worse in the pics than to the eye. 

On 12/3/2022 at 4:42 PM, mephistopheles said:

9.0 with a press. Most of the defects are pressable. What bugs me is that top staple but looks like a manufacturing defect, so shouldn't hurt too much.

Have a strong feeling you’re gonna win this round. The book is really nice. I’m waiting on books to come back but will send this one in on the next and post the result.