• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

submission status please- very late

3 posts in this topic

CGC9971340465

Express order for 6 books - 12 day estimated lead time ( press and slab)

Delivered Monday October 31st - counting Nov 1st as the first business day.

Today is the 17th business day - with grading appearing to take 2x as long as the estimates.  

I understand that you call; them estimates - but 2x as long for an express order?  I have files customer service submissions 2x on this order with no real information beyond the canned/scripted answers.  

Update - customer service emailed me today stating the order was finalized but my credit card expired.

Problem is - my credit card is not expired and has already processed the CCS portion of the payment on 11/7......  Card does not expire until 2023.

Keep trying to use the email/CS contacts on the main we site with answers coming at a very slow rate and now raising an issue that does not exist. 

So 5 business days late and counting for an express order. 

edit - tried to call the customer service rep that emailed me the latest excuse - phone number would not connect to her .. the 'call by name' feature did not work and she did not give ne an extension. 

Edited by W16227