• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Error

4 posts in this topic

Submission #4162763

Order #: CGC3633015627
Received: 11/23/2022
Line item 020:  Spectacular Spider-Man 27 1993 Marvel Comics

Please note that this is the 1979 Original and not the 1993 JC Penny Reprint.  Thank You for you help

Best, 

Sea Kim

• Administrator

Hello,

Thank you for your message. I have notified our graders of this. They will review this once your book has made it to the grading stage. Let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you for your patience. 

On 11/28/2022 at 9:53 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello,

Thank you for your message. I have notified our graders of this. They will review this once your book has made it to the grading stage. Let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you for your patience. 

Looks as if the graders didn't get you notification.  Please advise.  

IMG_1002.jpeg

IMG_1001.jpeg

• Administrator

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Certified Collectibles Group. We apologize for the situation and any inconvenience you have experienced.  Please follow the instructions below to submit your item(s) for complimentary reholder service. 

After you complete the online submission form a link will be provided to generate a prepaid shipping label.

1. Log into your account online at www.cgccomics.com (you will have to be at least a free member to access the forms)

2. Click on the My CGC logo in the top right-hand corner and then go down to My Submissions.

image.png

3.  Scroll down to the Submission forms and click on the online form.

4. Click on "Start New order"

image.png

1. Select the type of submission (comic, magazine, poster, etc.)
  2. Then select Mail in/show drop off.image.png
  3. Then select Mechanical Error under "Special/Return Services"image.png

1. From there just follow the instructions to add your book information and complete the rest of the form

*Please note if you are an international customer, you will need to contact customer service to obtain an international pre-paid shipping label*

Please write ME in bold, clear lettering on ALL sides of your box.

Please let me know if you have any questions.