• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Leader’s Reports on his visits to the Fayetteville Comic Con, the Williamsburg Nostalgia Fest and the Virginia Comic Con.

15 posts in this topic

On 11/25/2022 at 9:35 PM, Mmehdy said:

simply put another fantastic post, especially when you click on the pics and they are blown up...thank you for all you very great time and effort, especially on these smaller and in some way better shows, the magic is still alive with the feel of a "real comic book" convention.

Thanks for the kind words.

On 11/26/2022 at 7:11 PM, thehumantorch said:

As always I appreciate you con reports.  You show us some nice books and I feel like I know your friends.

Also realized I can click on your images twice and get incredible detail.  Wonderful.

On 11/26/2022 at 10:04 PM, thehumantorch said:

Also realized I can click on your images twice and get incredible detail.  Wonderful.

I remember the first time I realized that .... you can count spine stresses and do a resto check on books in one of The Leader's photos. :bigsmile: GOD BLESS... 

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

.... another thing many people don't realize, The Leader, in his prime, could finish off an entire extra large Meat Lovers Pizza from Sal's single handily. GOD BLESS... 

On 11/30/2022 at 9:56 AM, jimjum12 said:

.... another thing many people don't realize, The Leader, in his prime, could finish off an entire extra large Meat Lovers Pizza from Sal's single handily. GOD BLESS... 

That's his super power