• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Page from Dr. Strange by Rudy Nebres
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Hi, I am waiting for the evaluation of a friend collecting art here as well, but I wished to ask as I have never actively collected original art, and I just kept a pair of things I am affectioned to.
Having sold recently the more valuable page that I had (a FF Kirby page from issue 62), I decided to sell this Rudy Nebres page from Dr. Strange as well. Ideally I would have liked to avoid auctions, also because it would be good for me to sell it in short, but I have difficulties in determining a fair asking price, as I saw similar pages that sold on Heritage in the last 2-3 years, but price are pretty varied, and most of them have Dr. Strange featured. This one basically has Clea alone.

It’s from Dr. Strange (vol. 2) #21, and it’s page 10. Signed by Nebres.

Thanks in advance for the help. :)

U7wMeaF.jpg

ZRHkO7n.jpg

On 11/28/2022 at 4:16 AM, KirbyJack said:

Your FF page was incredible. I envy the new owner!

I had to sell it to purchase a new computer. Of course I loved it, but having met Jack and having some signed items he gifted me, I realized I was not particularly attached to the original art.
Very likely I realized way less than I could have by selling it in USA, but I decided to gave it to a reputable dealer here, which found me a buyer and paid me pretty quickly, so it’s all good. :)