• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ALL WOLVERINE, All the Time - GRAIL + Keys Edition - 15% DISCOUNT
1 1

25 posts in this topic

The Return of All Wolverine, All the Time
Grail & Keys Edition

It's back!!!  But this time, I'm clawing out the fluff and keeping this thread short and sweet.  I'm only posting a single grail and a handful of keys.

Like my previous thread, what you will soon be witnessing is a continuation of the largest and longest running WOLVERINE sales thread this CGC Board has ever seen.  The old sales threads had run their course, so this one comes at you leaner and meaner.  There will be at least one book posted for which I've opened up the vault.

Each and every one of the books I post are sourced from my own personal collection.  Requests are always welcome and encouraged, but know that I’m just a lone Wolverine fanatic that may not have any duplicates for sale of the book that you need.

Each book for sale will be a board exclusive and has been pulled specifically for this sales thread.

Terms:
First unconditional :takeit: by timestamp wins, whether in the thread or in PM. I will post the timestamp of any winning PM should a conflict arise.

I will absolutely NOT sell to anyone on probation or on the HOS list. I reserve the right to withhold sales to any member currently being discussed in the probation thread.

Payment:
PayPal, CashApp, Chase QuickPay / Zelle, Money Orders, Cashier's Checks, and Personal Checks all accepted. I wait 10 days for any form of paper payment to clear.

Inquire if you'd prefer to pay via crypto.

Since I’ll be listing some bigger books this time around, time payments can be worked out.  Feel free to PM me with questions and to get details.

Shipping:
UNLIMITED Shipping to the US is a flat $8.

All packages will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.

All INTERNATIONAL buyers are welcome, but shipping is at cost.  All International shipments will also be sent via USPS.

I generally ship within 2 business days of receipt of payment.  Local pickup in the Chicagoland area, but you have to come towards me. (Southwest suburbs)

All comics will be shipped securely, wrapped in many layers of cardboard to ensure they arrive in the stated condition (I find this works better than just cardboard sandwiching).  I take a lot of time and care to ensure the books will arrive safely.  I’m a collector first myself and know the pain of receiving books damaged in transit due to improper packaging.  You don’t have to worry about that here.

Lastly, shipping on books purchased in this thread can be combined with any other comic purchases from my other sales threads or my eBay auctions.

Returns:
Returns on RAW books are accepted within a 10 day period of delivery.
Returns on CGC graded books are only accepted if they arrive damaged.

Good luck to all you bubs out there!

Edited by masterlogan2000

Let's go ahead and start off with the grail.  This book is a ghost and has been on a list of many a Wolverine collector over the years.  This is my extra copy, and if I weren't raising money for another project ATM, this would have also stayed in the vault.

I've spoken to Billy Tucci about these at various conventions over the years.  He said that each of his Shi Antiquities edition comics were hand signed and numbered.  Each cover was burned in his backyard and stapled to the actual comic.  That is why you see different and unique burn patterns on each copy.  Interestingly enough, some copies have 3 staples, while some only have 2.  This copy has three staples and is numbered 62/499.

$1,600 - Wolverine / Shi Dark Night of Judgment (Antiquities)

wolverine-shi-antiquities-062f-20221127.

wolverine-shi-antiquities-062r-20221127.