• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed Lurker89s December Sales Thread, ASM 238 , ASM 361 to start, planning on doing a lot of lots as well
1 1

6 posts in this topic

The rules:

No HOS or Probies

first "I'll Take It" or :takeit:wins and trumps ongoing PMs

-Payment due within days unless otherwise arranged in advance.

-I accept and strongly prefer Paypal. I will also accept money orders.

Shipping- shipping 1-8 books in the US will be $10.

My intention is to ship within 48 of receiving payment.

Shipping to US and Canada only unless otherwise arranged. 

Other than the 1-8 books shipping as stated above Shipping billed at cost via a second invoice.

Raw books will be sent in a Reptillian Overlord comic mailer via Priority flat rate legal sized envelope for 1-8 books. Priority flat rate box for more than 8 at cost. Additional insurance can be purchased at buyer's cost.

If you would prefer your  books be shipped in a priorty flat rate box or some other manner I will do what I can conform to most buyers shipping requests at their expense.

Grading-  I will not grade any higher than NM (9.2- 9.4) I do my best to be as accurate as possible if you would like additional pictures I can provide. Feel free to PM if you think something is inaccurate.

Returns- Sales are generally final. There can be exceptions made if something is unintentionally misrepresented on my end.

Kudos Thread: 

https://boards.cgccomics.com/topic/509922-lurker89s-kudos-thread/

Lets get to it.

On to the books....

ASM 238  ~8.0 $300

Take a look at the in depth pictures in the PGM thread.

No Tatooz

20220717_160442.thumb.jpg.8e2145e02bb658d0a37e9a31b841f674.jpg

image.png.bb3b9966879c85f1d7c0603a6ab72df9.png

Beautiful copy of this book other than the upper staple issue. Couple spine ticks.

You can look into it here:

Edited by Lurker89