• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turnaround Time Question

6 posts in this topic

Hi there, I was wondering if the estimated turnaround times start from when a package is delivered to CGC or from when its marked as “received” on the website? I have a “standard” tier submission that was delivered the 4th of November but not marked as received till the 14th. Since then they’ve been in “scheduled for grading”. Is this still within a normal timeframe? This is my first submission and just want to make sure everything is okay. Thanks! Edit: My order # is CGC6404104725 if this helps at all. 

Edited by Poke.kobe
Wanted to add more info

• Administrator

Hello! The estimated turnaround times are based on when the submission was received in our system. I am showing that your submission is currently still within the estimated turnaround time but should be moving forward shortly. We do appreciate your patience. 

Ohhhh mmmmaaannn I was so looking forward to my Express submission being done today but sadly no movement. :( I don’t send in many books, 3 to 4 in a year so when I have a submission I get really excited and when it misses it’s estimated turn around time Christmas is…just another day away 

On 12/2/2022 at 7:39 PM, John Worley said:

Ohhhh mmmmaaannn I was so looking forward to my Express submission being done today but sadly no movement. :( I don’t send in many books, 3 to 4 in a year so when I have a submission I get really excited and when it misses it’s estimated turn around time Christmas is…just another day away 

I will gladly pay you Tuesday for an up date on CGC3942292061…please

• Administrator
On 12/2/2022 at 8:48 PM, John Worley said:

I will gladly pay you Tuesday for an up date on CGC3942292061…please

Hello,

Thank you for your question. I have asked our team to have this Express finished up. This will be rushed out of the system shortly. Thank you for your patience. Have a great day!