• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can you spot the error?
2 2

12 posts in this topic

On 12/2/2022 at 7:42 PM, ThothAmon said:

Kubert cover?

It looks like the issue number upper right started with a number "3" edit hence me guessing #37 lol

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 12/2/2022 at 7:44 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:
On 12/2/2022 at 7:42 PM, ThothAmon said:

Kubert cover?

It looks like the issue number upper right started with a number "3" edit hence me guessing #37 lol

Half way right. It's number #234

Tarzan234.jpg

On 12/2/2022 at 7:59 PM, OtherEric said:

Also, not Marvel, and the credits listed are all wrong, the date is wrong, and from what we can see it looks better than the assigned grade.

Other than that it looks fine.

^^

On 12/3/2022 at 5:44 AM, EddieJ1968 said:

I sent in Tarzan 234 that was mis-numbered as 27, thinking I may have a one of a kind variant. I was going to sell this on Ebay, but I don't know if I should sell it as is or send it back to CGC. I am brand new to CGC.

If you sell it, the buyer may initiate a return. 

Since you're the submitter, if you go to the submission page for forms, there is a "tier" called Mechanical Error that CGC will fix this for free :) @CGC Mike might be able to give you a few more details.

But I say all that, because I believe only the "original submitter" can get it done and fixed for free, anyone you sell it too would have to pay up for it to be fixed.

Even original submitters have like a 2 week time frame to send it back :cheers: 

• Administrator
On 12/3/2022 at 6:44 AM, EddieJ1968 said:

I sent in Tarzan 234 that was mis-numbered as 27, thinking I may have a one of a kind variant. I was going to sell this on Ebay, but I don't know if I should sell it as is or send it back to CGC. I am brand new to CGC.

You can submit it as a mechanical error if it is within the 2 week window of receiving it back from CGC.  If it has been longer, check with customer service before sending it in.  If you are a US resident, a prepaid shipping label will automatically be sent to you after you complete the form.  If you are not a US resident, you will have to go through customer service to get one.  We will fix it and ship it back to you at our expense.  Be sure to write ME in several spots on the outside of the box.  Also, make a note of the problem on the packing slip.