• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Express or Walk-Through??
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hello, I have a Hulk #181 that I want pressed and graded.  I estimate in it's raw form it's a $3,000 comic, which would lead me to Express, correct?  Also, can I ship it in the same box as other comics I am having graded that aren't Express or Walk-Through? What would be the approxiamate turn around times with the pressing added?  Lastly, somewhere I read the box needs to be marked differently, but I can not find the reference again.  Thanks!

• Administrator

Hello, 

Thank you for your questions. You can find the turnaround time added when choosing pressing on our services and fees page HERE. You can ship this book with the rest of your orders in the same package. If you are submitting collectibles under the Express or Walkthrough tiers, mark each side of your shipping box with EX or WK respectively in large, bold letters.

Lastly, the value we ask for is an insurance value, the amount you would feel comfortable with in terms of a replacement value if the book was lost or damaged. We encourage you to be conservative as we do not reimburse if it has been over-valued. Each tier of service covers up to a maximum specified insurance level, select the tier of service which will accommodate the declared value for your item. 

We encourage you to be conservative as we do not reimburse if it has been over-valued. If a book were grossly under-valued, we would contact you to bump the book to a higher grading tier and you would just pay the difference in the grading fees at that time.

I have added a link to our declared value policy for your review HERE. If you have any other questions, feel free to let us know.