• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM #238
2 2

9 posts in this topic

On 12/4/2022 at 9:38 PM, doomwhistle said:

Thanks. Ya, did the flashlight test. It's all there.
9.0/9.2 after C/P?

Yes. We've bemoaned on this forum many times that the loss of the Tattooz earns a Green Label. Seems a little silly. IDK how you're going to press it, but when I submitted mine, the guy I use says you can't use as high a heat or the tattoo gets goopy or something. Putting boards inside is necessary to prevent pressing indentions of the insert into the book. I assume this is well known by anyone who presses comics regularly, but just in case.

On 12/4/2022 at 6:03 PM, scburdet said:

Yes. We've bemoaned on this forum many times that the loss of the Tattooz earns a Green Label. Seems a little silly. IDK how you're going to press it, but when I submitted mine, the guy I use says you can't use as high a heat or the tattoo gets goopy or something. Putting boards inside is necessary to prevent pressing indentions of the insert into the book. I assume this is well known by anyone who presses comics regularly, but just in case.

Well, I was planning on CGC handling the C/P. Hoping they would be aware of this.

On 12/4/2022 at 8:21 PM, MAR1979 said:

8.5 / 9.0

On 12/4/2022 at 8:23 PM, comicginger1789 said:

Def 8.5-9.0

The light wear shown is reminiscent of my own 9.0 I had. Maybe even a tad worse. 9.2 would be a gift and best case scenario.

I agree and I'm leaning more towards the lower grade.

Thanks for posting.