• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Magazine Nintendo Power "Sample copy"
1 1

8 posts in this topic

On 12/5/2022 at 5:31 PM, scburdet said:

gonna say 2.5. IDK how many of these we got, but my younger brother had a subscription for quite a while. They're probably pretty beat up if we still have them somewhere. Got a lot of use trying to beat those old original Nintendo games.

It was fun! I'm reliving childhood too, but not because I had a subscription but because I DID NOT have one lol

I had a friend who did, his mom hardly let him use it, cause if they were going to spend that much on a game, then no cheating.

I too thought 2.0 plus or minus a grade, I'm just not sure if the tears will get 1.8. Other words 2.0 or higher I'm happy!  ^^

The tears aren't really that huge compared to other 1.8's I have, also the opposite cover looks decent, in this case the back, where my 1.8's both covers had rips.

Lucky to pick one up for under $200, even a raw lol

Nintendo Sample Copy

2.5 was my initial thought.

I had an unintentional run of these. I had two subscription as a kid: Nintendo Power and National Geographic. I kept my Nintendo Powers as reference for years. Eventually threw them out as obsolete probably by the launch of the N64. :tonofbricks: I didn't know! I didn't understand the future!

(But I still have some X-Files mags.)

Thanks for sharing.

Edited by grendelbo

On 12/5/2022 at 5:31 PM, scburdet said:

gonna say 2.5. IDK how many of these we got, but my younger brother had a subscription for quite a while. They're probably pretty beat up if we still have them somewhere. Got a lot of use trying to beat those old original Nintendo games.

On 12/6/2022 at 12:31 AM, grendelbo said:

2.5 was my initial thought.

I had an unintentional run of these. I had two subscription as a kid: Nintendo Power and National Geographic. I kept my Nintendo Powers as reference for years. Eventually threw them out as obsolete probably by the launch of the N64. :tonofbricks: I didn't know! I didn't understand the future!

(But I still have some X-Files mags.)

Thanks for sharing.

On 12/6/2022 at 1:09 PM, I Am The Answer! said:

The Answer is:  2.5 seems about right.  I have a whole box of Nintendo Power mags somewhere (and old PC gamer mags).  Have to dig it out and see what's what. :)

I truly appreciate the responses, and that you all had the same idea!

I did have a question, should I bother to press?

My thoughts: it would help it present better, but I have 3 other Nintendo Powers that I don't think a press would help either. THAT SAID, Magazine tier is already estimated longer than an economy slow, so It'll be a year either way lol but Idk if I wanted to add a "press price on top of it" ???