• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] GA mostly GGA PCH cool covers
2 2

34 posts in this topic

Mostly GA GGA books here… a few GA cool covers not GGA. Won't be a long thread...will list books today, possibly tomorrow, perhaps a dozen total.

To make it easy up front, prices are firm and I won’t be entertaining offers by PM or at end of thread. I’ll try to price these fairly but if they don’t sell they’ll just go back in the box. 

Rules: 

All books are returnable within 2 weeks of purchase for any reason. I try to give decent enough scans and pics to enable judgement of grade or detection of resto. Paypal, CK, or MO accepted. International buyers welcome if you can pay for shipping that includes tracking. If you are well known on the boards and international, your books will ship in a timely manner upon any form of payment. If you are international and unknown to me, you’ll either have to pay by CK or MO, or have a long-time ever-present boardie vouch for you directly to me.

Shipping costs are exact costs. USPS Priority envelope or box, well protected, is the default method, but other methods are possible. If shipping ends up being more than what you’re charged, I’ll refund the difference.

No bidders of ill-repute, yadda yadda yadda.

Edited by whomerjay

Rangers Comics #67 5.5 Looks much better first glance.  Great colors, nice pages, tight book. Minor creasing within fc hard to see. Tanning on back cover, and something going on near top middle back cover.  $75 SOLD

Rangers 67 50 fc.jpg

Rangers 67 55 bck.jpg

Rangers 67 splash.jpeg

Edited by whomerjay

Strange Worlds #20 (Avon, 1955) 1.5 Pretty cool paratrooper cover, and I think this is fairly HTF, and occasional FS copy is low grade. Front cover attached at top staple as seen in pic. Overspray around entire border every page and on back cover. $75

Strange Worlds 20 15 fr.jpg

Strange Worlds 20 15 back.jpg