• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The 'This Community Is Temporarily Unavailable' Has Been Shocking Lately
3 3

181 posts in this topic

This morning I had my first run-in with the error message. Logged in with no problem, but when I clicked on the notifications bell at the top, I got the error. Happened three times, then eventually i was able to reload the page, go to notifications, etc, with on issues. Not the end of the world or anything, just mentioning it in case you're still collecting examples.

On 12/8/2022 at 9:35 AM, F For Fake said:

This morning I had my first run-in with the error message. Logged in with no problem, but when I clicked on the notifications bell at the top, I got the error. Happened three times, then eventually i was able to reload the page, go to notifications, etc, with on issues. Not the end of the world or anything, just mentioning it in case you're still collecting examples.

3X for me this morning as well

On 12/8/2022 at 9:35 AM, F For Fake said:

I also have that occur and after struggling mightily it finally reveals the notifications.

On 12/8/2022 at 10:42 AM, MattTheDuck said:

I also feel like the site has been loading more slowly in general the last 24 hours (laptop).

Its happening at the desktop level as well (hardwired, not wi-fi).

Been horrible this morning, practically unusable.

-bc

On 12/8/2022 at 4:05 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

The Community Is Finally Back Up and Running

But the members that comprised it finally gave up and left. 

On 12/6/2022 at 7:00 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

I blame an incompetent IT dept.   

I predict extra "problems" for you...., :baiting: 

On 12/7/2022 at 12:26 PM, CGC Mike said:

This is from web help:

Yesterday we did a go live at 2pm. I would suggest the customer log out of their account, clear their cache and cookies and log back in. This should fix the issue. I suspect they have had the same window open since the go live. 

01B5D3C0-FCC7-4BD9-B876-7E5050803B68.gif.a97aae3c728c6cc6701f2b0338ccc20b.gif