• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! I'm back with MORE high grade 1970's Magazines from an original owner collection....Warren + Curtis Mags!
2 2

16 posts in this topic

I've finally had time to dig through some more boxes, so I'm back offering a fresh batch of nice Bronze Age magazines from an original owner collection!  None have been pressed, and most would improve at least a little from that process.  

We'll start off with a couple boxes of Warren and Curtis mags, and see where it goes from there!  

The usual rules apply:

No one from the naughty list, returns OK within 7 days, shipping for 1-2 mags is $8.00 but if you buy 3 or more I'll pick up the shipping, and PayPal is preferred.  I'll ship to Canada, but we'll have to talk about rates.

:takeit: in the thread trumps negotiations, but I'm happy to listen to offers!  Trades for Golden Age comics will also work, if anyone wants to float a deal.  

Edited by Blackmask