• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Macfarlane Signing Question
1 1

7 posts in this topic

I submitted a handful of cards for the macfarlane signing - i just read that you needed to sign the box for the autograph to be honored (which i did not). My question is did i already get charged for this submission? If so, how do i go about getting my money back.

Thanks.

• Administrator

Hello @NR8825,

This was to assist our team with sorting your package to being sure your order was received in time for the event. Rest assured, your order was received before the cut off and is currently waiting to be signed. Once these cards have been signed they will begin through the estimated turnaround time. If you have any other questions, feel free to let us know. 

On 12/9/2022 at 9:07 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello @NR8825,

This was to assist our team with sorting your package to being sure your order was received in time for the event. Rest assured, your order was received before the cut off and is currently waiting to be signed. Once these cards have been signed they will begin through the estimated turnaround time. If you have any other questions, feel free to let us know. 

thank you!

On 2/20/2023 at 11:11 AM, NR8825 said:

is there any update on this? shelled out for four cards to be signed and there is no even confirmation of cgc receiving them....

I have some cards awaiting signing as well. Check for your submission on CGC comics website rather CGC trading cards. My understanding is that the comics division is handling the signing. 

• Administrator

Hello @NR8825 and @RLL! I believe the final phase of Todd McFarlane's signing event is this week, so you should be seeing some movement on your trading card submissions shortly. As @RLL mentioned, you can see the status on our Comic site instead HERE. Please let us know if we can help with anything further!