• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Express tier update and thank you Matt
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hi Matt, 1st I want to say thank you for helping submissions get done in time for Christmas and your help is truly appreciated. Can you please check on this one? It too is a Christmas gift so I’m hoping things fit into place and it can ship today. It was under the Express tier. Thanks and Merry Christmas to you and the rest of the staff.

Submission #4163945

Current Turnaround Times >
Order #: CGC3942292061
Received: 11/28/22

• Administrator

Hello John,

Thank you for the kind words. It looks like this one was picked up/shipped today. Thank you for your patience. I have sent you a DM with the tracking information. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Hi

I'm curious about my express order as well.  You guys have been getting stuff moving really quick, appreciate it!  This is one I really wanted to get back for Christmas as a gift.  Other sub not as time sensitive.  It's been in grading/QC status, hoping will ship today possibly?

Order #: CGC6131270460