• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How do you cancel the membership

10 posts in this topic

How do you cancel the membership?

CGC informed me todfsy, 29 days before they will deduct their "membership fee" from my bank account, that I can not icancel the membershuipp kless than 30 days before the take the membership fee from my bank acoocunt.

Sounds illegal as hell to me 

• Administrator

@Fairbro

Thank you for your question. It looks like you turned off the auto-renew from your membership over the weekend. Because of this, you will not be charged for another year of membership. If you have any other questions, feel free to let us know. 

• Administrator

Hello @Captain Chaos Comics we have a refund policy that you must cancel within 30 days to receive a refund of membership fees. Unfortunately, you will not receive any type of refund if you cancel at this time. We can downgrade your membership now to a free account if you would like but it would be the same as waiting until it expired on its own. Just let us know how you would like to proceed. 

On 2/7/2023 at 5:52 AM, CrystalM CS said:

Hello @Captain Chaos Comics we have a refund policy that you must cancel within 30 days to receive a refund of membership fees. Unfortunately, you will not receive any type of refund if you cancel at this time. We can downgrade your membership now to a free account if you would like but it would be the same as waiting until it expired on its own. Just let us know how you would like to proceed. 

On 2/7/2023 at 5:52 AM, CrystalM CS said:

I

On 12/10/2022 at 4:21 AM, Fairbro said:

How do you cancel the membership?

CGC informed me todfsy, 29 days before they will deduct their "membership fee" from my bank account, that I can not icancel the membershuipp kless than 30 days before the take the membership fee from my bank acoocunt.

Sounds illegal as hell to me 

I dont see anything wrng with that.  simply turn off auto renew.

Edited by Waldemar
none

On 12/12/2022 at 9:10 AM, MattM CS said:

@Fairbro

Thank you for your question. It looks like you turned off the auto-renew from your membership over the weekend. Because of this, you will not be charged for another year of membership. If you have any other questions, feel free to let us know. 

Matt.  Thnkyou in advance for your attention here.