• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

9.6 ACTION 1 on EBay
3 3

47 posts in this topic

Voldy 9.6 ow/w restored 

Extensive Professional restoration, including an extensive amount of color touch and pieces added to cover and interior, cover and interior reinforced, spine splits sealed, tear seals to cover and interior, cover and interior cleaned, staples replaced.

$3,000,000 OBO

E8F4E872-0D99-42EA-84FB-DC4284B97DDA.jpeg.ff22d2fc4c18cb7beed6761da4340dda.jpeg

On 12/10/2022 at 9:16 AM, Funnybooks said:

Yes…the tec was/is a 9.4

That’s what I thought.  Do we know if the seller of the books on eBay are the people that brought the lawsuit?  I always kinda assumed they were.  Years ago I bought something from the seller of the Action 1 and had a very good experience.

Kind of amazing the talent to paint the cover precisely as it was printed.  Although, at that point, why not just paint it on a clean sheet?  Why paint over an original Action 1 (or Detective 27, or Superman 1, etc)?  Oh, that's right.... $$$$$$$$$.  There's a REAL book under there!!

On 12/10/2022 at 7:50 AM, THE_BEYONDER said:
On 12/10/2022 at 7:19 AM, g-man said:

Link? 

There’s only so many 9.6 Action 1s on EBay :baiting:

On 12/10/2022 at 9:16 AM, THE_BEYONDER said:

Sucker. :baiting: