• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The All Encompassing 2022 Golden Age Year in Review Thread
5 5

125 posts in this topic

On 12/12/2022 at 1:11 PM, gino2paulus2 said:

I always ENJOY the heck out this thread!! Thanks @Cat-Man_America for firing it up!!

2022 was a pretty decent year for me comic purchasing wise that started out with a Bang of a Blue Ribbon I had made WTBs for since probably 2016. It’s a rag but she slots well into my humble collection. Some would say the real Pinnacle of my collection the Hero-Horror genre mashup. I also FINALLY landed the ever elusive Speed and Top Notch both issues 18 of their titles respectively. Same story cover wise (I have a preference for sure hehe) I had a Four Favorites 8 on the list for many years and somehow ended up with 2 of them!! Both low grade one being the Kurtzman File copy and the book only has 9 TOTAL copies on the census but they all seemed to come out of the woodwork at once!! So strange!! I picked up a cool little foreign Cap book just loved the cover!! I nabbed a Flash Comics 21. Not rare but hard to turn away from a classic Moldoff Hawkman especially this issue that many times lands in an oversized holder so i liked this copy as it’s nice and straight. I finished the year with the Blue Beetle 12 that will most probably be my last noteworthy purchase of 2022 but never say it’s over till it’s over. Wonderful thread I always LOVE seeing how everyone did through the year!! CHEERS and keep ‘em coming!!  

You sir, have impeccable taste!  :cheers:

On 12/17/2022 at 2:04 PM, october said:

2022 was awesome for selling, one of the best years ever, but was butt for collecting. Maybe 2023 will be better. 

Here are few things I managed to add. 

image.thumb.jpeg.4a913b3145fd81e8628d1779e348e026.jpeg

Wait a minute here - stay in your lane please!

Kidding.

Great books, Marvel Mystery 41 is a stand out and this Silver Flash is in astonishingly good condition.

On 12/17/2022 at 4:35 AM, Duffman_Comics said:

Wait a minute here - stay in your lane please!

Kidding.

Great books, Marvel Mystery 41 is a stand out and this Silver Flash is in astonishingly good condition.

Thanks. There are a few Silver Flash issues I'm interested in. Pretty cool series.