• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ordering from Black line Fever?

8 posts in this topic

Hi,

I would be intersted in getting a piece from Black Line Fever.

However I am located in Germany and they don't accept either PayPal or Credt Cards.

Has any1 here experience how to best deal with them if one lives outside the US?

Thanks.

Edited by faust1104

On 12/11/2022 at 7:01 AM, faust1104 said:

Hi,

However I am located in Germany and they don't accept either PayPal or Credt Cards.

Has any1 here experience how to best deal with them if one lives outside the US?

Thanks.

Wire the money

On 12/11/2022 at 7:01 AM, faust1104 said:

Hi,

Thanks.

The first question I would ask is: Have they even responded to your inquiry?

Secondly, you should ask them about payment. When I asked years ago, they said I could pick up the art in person at San Diego, which was impossible for me since I live all the way across the country and wasn’t going to be in San Diego.

I’ve never been able to buy from them and I live in the continental U.S. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I bought from Black line fever over a year ago. It was a smooth transaction but I'm not sure if they take anything electronically. I sent a money order certified mail. I would ask if you can send an international money order and send it signature required. I was worried because it's just kind of like sending cash through the mail and also if they were going to ship it back to me. It was a lot of money for me.  I was notified when they received the money order and was given a tracking number when it was shipped. Nice packaging and quick turnaround after payment. You might be able to search these boards for other people's experiences with black line.

Edited by Snaakpac