• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CC auction: Andru ASM page $32.5K!
1 1

25 posts in this topic

On 12/13/2022 at 4:03 PM, wolvergeek said:

People priced out of Erik Larsen and Mark Bagley ASM art ====> People paying up for Alex Saviuk art

At least that is what I am hoping happens in a few years!

People priced out of Alex Saviuk ASM art ===> paying up for John Royle art !

Edited by fishbone

On 12/13/2022 at 2:17 PM, delekkerste said:

People priced out of Ditko and Romita ASM art ====> People paying up for Ross Andru ASM art

People priced out of Byrne X-Men art ====> People paying up for Paul Smith and John Romita Jr. (did you see the CLink results last week??) X-Men art

People priced out of McSpidey art ====> People paying up for Erik Larsen and Mark Bagley ASM art

And if it's not people being priced out of the former, it's people feeling the latter is relatively attractive price-wise compared to the former.

I think the Larsen/Bagley art price spike is Venom/Carnage related to a great degree. And I believe you have to include Cockrum X-men art as well as Byrne X-men art.

On 12/12/2022 at 10:05 PM, g-man said:

Wowsers! Is that the highest price realized for an Andru ASM panel page? It's a great battle page. A few years ago, covers did not go for much more than that!!!!

ComicConnect - Andru, Ross - AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963-98; 2003-13) #158 Interior Page - VF: 8.0

ama1.43360_3.jpg

That's a lot of money for an Aunt May page. B|