• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Credit not applied for submission?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hi, I renewed my Premium membership in Nov 2022 (which includes the $150 credit and I also received an additional $50 credit from email I received).  I submitted a Sig Series submission, 3 books (Order #: CGC0017260963 received on 12/13/22) which included Pressing and I was charged for pressing.  

Based on Member Benefits FAQ, pressing should be included and used against the credit. Since I was already charged and to avoid refund paperwork and then charge for the rest of the order with remaining credit, can you ensure that the full $200 credit I have be applied to the rest of this submission?

Thanks

• Administrator

@Still Only 20¢

Thank you for sending this. I have deleted the previous comment to not cause confusion for our customers. Thank you for sending this. 

@waynemel

Thank you for you message. I will have our accounting team apply your credit to your CCS fees and refund what was charged. For your additional credit, please respond to the email you received to confirm you would like to receive this additional $50 credit. Once we have received this, our team will have this applied. Until then you will only have $150 of credit on your account to be applied to fees. Thank you for letting us know you experienced this issue. 

If there are any other customers experiencing this issue, please send us an email at submissions@cgccomics.com with the submission number your credit should have applied to for your CCS services so our team can review this. 

Thank you!