• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Did Goldin stop auctioning funny books?
2 2

13 posts in this topic

On 12/18/2022 at 5:18 PM, Chicago Boy said:

Been quiet  for a while or I missed some auctions.  That Judge Ball auction yesterday was a PR  disaster

Why would they be auctioning off a judge's body parts anyway? I wouldn't bid a penny for something like that.

Edited by jimbo_7071

On 12/19/2022 at 12:13 PM, Chicago Boy said:

I don't know anything about him being shady but I find him extremely creepy

It's all over the internet with his shadiness. As a young teen, he would steal cc numbers and use them.  When he used to be the CEO of Scoreboard which produces sports cards, he would put redemption cards in packs to be redeemed for a card but people were not able to fulfill the redemption because Scoreboard went out of business, so people were pissed and a lot of people lost $.  

He screwed over Kobe Bryant by owing him $10k which he never paid him and the latest one was a police report in a public pool facility when he called out a black employee the N word and went on a temper tantrum about how his son was unable to use the pool.  I dunno if the pools were getting cleaned up or what, but it was an ordeal.

Oh and he is famous for publicly announcing that he has a 9 figure account and he has a 5 acre property on a golf course (it's really only 4 acres but who's counting lol)

Edited by Dark Knight

On 12/19/2022 at 3:27 PM, Dark Knight said:

It's all over the internet with his shadiness. As a young teen, he would steal cc numbers and use them.  When he used to be the CEO of Scoreboard which produces sports cards, he would put redemption cards in packs to be redeemed for a card but people were not able to fulfill the redemption because Scoreboard went out of business, so people were pissed and a lot of people lost $.  

He screwed over Kobe Bryant by owing him $10k which he never paid him and the latest one was a police report in a public pool facility when he called out a black employee the N word and went on a temper tantrum about how his son was unable to use the pool.  I dunno if the pools were getting cleaned up or what, but it was an ordeal.

Oh and he is famous for publicly announcing that he has a 9 figure account and he has a 5 acre property on a golf course (it's really only 4 acres but who's counting lol)

Just saw the video on you tube. Shady McGrady !

On 12/19/2022 at 4:27 PM, Dark Knight said:

IAs a young teen, he would steal cc numbers and use them.  When he used to be the CEO of Scoreboard which produces sports cards, he would put redemption cards in packs to be redeemed for a card but people were not able to fulfill the redemption because Scoreboard went out of business, so people were pissed and a lot of people lost $.  

WTAF! Why isn't this guy in stir bunking with Bubba. what a scummer