• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Declare value for modern books
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

I wanted to try my first cgc submission and send in 10 modern books. I would like to include in those 10 books ASM 300 as well as ultimate fall out 4. Not sure if those books fall under modern but I would like to submit them as modern. Please let me know if i can submit them as modern.Thanks!

• Administrator

Hello @ctbrian

Thank you for your message! The value we ask you for is an insurance value, a number you would feel comfortable with in terms of a replacement value if your collectible was lost or damaged while with us. We do encourage you to be conservative as we do not reimburse you if you over-value your collectible. In the event that your book(s) was grossly under-valued, we reserve the right to bump it to the appropriate tier. This means, you can submit these books through the Modern Tier, however they may have their fee bumped appropriately. Let us know if you have any other questions.