• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reholder subimssions for Pedigree/custom labels with serial numbers

2 posts in this topic

alright... I'm going to be asking for the farm here, so let me down easy.

• I have completed a nice 12 issue run of X-men 1980 all from the Savannah pedigree.
  • These books have mostly been graded separately over the last decade (most in 2010).
  • Some do not have the designation on the label but I have the original Savannah certificates for all.

My Questions:

1. If I submit all of these books together can I get sequential serial numbers without having to get them regraded?
  2. Is it possible to select both the pedigree designation AND the custom label for reholder?
    • The current pedigree label is poorly designed and ugly (CGC should be ashamed).

Currently you can only select one or the other as it will gray out any second option when selected:

image.png.940691056c2c3f38dfe03b695bf2e9b9.png

• Administrator

@DougC

Hello,

Thank you for your great questions! Unfortunately, to receive the sequential numbers these books would need to be resubmitted through a new grading service together under the same tier without the "Resubmitting?" button selected. As for your second question, the answer is no. This selection refers to the label selection you would like for the books. You can either select the pedigree label OR a custom label. I am sorry we could not accommodate your request. Let us know if you have any other questions.