• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
2 2

16 posts in this topic

Merry Christmas to everyone here in the OA forum - I just got back into original art this year, the knowledge here was invaluable, and I picked up a couple nice pieces from a couple of Boardies to boot.

Yes, a very Merry Christmas to all. It's always nice throwing comments out and reading the thoughts of my fellow boardies. I wish the best for all of you and your families. This time of year hopefully brings everything into perspective so far as what's truly important.

☮️ on 🌎 love one another 

🍇 + 🦍 

Stormy here in NW Vermont, but we are safe and sound enough to wish you all Happy Holidays.  Thanks to everyone for another great year of rumination and conversation about original comic art!  David and Julie Albright

Attached is a pencil and airbrush on illustration board piece by Jim Rownd image size about 8 X 8".

Credit on the Batman Christmas cover is MR. Sprang.

elvesrownde.jpg

batmanchristmas.jpg

Edited by aokartman
art credit