• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Holidays
1 1

71 posts in this topic

On 12/25/2022 at 12:59 PM, Poekaymon said:

Happy holidays.  And don't forget your booties cause it's cold out there today.

Hard to forget, as my leggies don't work without them.

On 12/24/2022 at 3:36 PM, Paul © ® ™ 💙 ️ said:

Are you going?

Sorry mate only just saw this. I didn't go, my fiancee lives down by Watford so we went there Christmas Eve and came back yesterday. We did all watch it on Prime though, that win was a massive Xmas present in itself!

On 12/30/2022 at 11:05 AM, Boozad said:

Sorry mate only just saw this. I didn't go, my fiancee lives down by Watford so we went there Christmas Eve and came back yesterday. We did all watch it on Prime though, that win was a massive Xmas present in itself!

I was there of course, but wished I hadn't been. Disaster for us. Worse than losing was the performance. Gearing up for the Championship. I'm sure Wolves will be ok but Everton look doomed already. :frown:

On 12/30/2022 at 12:55 PM, Paul © ® ™ 💙 ️ said:

I was there of course, but wished I hadn't been. Disaster for us. Worse than losing was the performance. Gearing up for the Championship. I'm sure Wolves will be ok but Everton look doomed already. :frown:

I don't think Lampard or the transfer activity help at all, we had the same for the last few windows and having a PE teacher as head coach, if we'd kept Lage we'd have gone down easily. Bringing in Lopetegui should save us, I don't think Lampard will keep you up. Having said that we were both poor on Boxing Day and a draw would have probably been a fair result.I've had to sell my season ticket for tomorrow as my fiancee is coming up with the kids so I can't just bugger off and watch the match but at least I can see us get beat on TV!

On 12/30/2022 at 5:11 PM, Boozad said:

I don't think Lampard or the transfer activity help at all, we had the same for the last few windows and having a PE teacher as head coach, if we'd kept Lage we'd have gone down easily. Bringing in Lopetegui should save us, I don't think Lampard will keep you up. Having said that we were both poor on Boxing Day and a draw would have probably been a fair result.I've had to sell my season ticket for tomorrow as my fiancee is coming up with the kids so I can't just bugger off and watch the match but at least I can see us get beat on TV!

Good luck. Hope you get a result, but it's a tall order against United at the moment.