• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No discount since price increase why?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hi

i have an elite membership and since the price increase to $24 for modern I have not received any discount. I am being charged full price. What’s the point of having a membership. Please let me know. I have emailed support numerous times but I am being ghosted and quite frustrated. If you did away the discount these memberships are worthless 

• Administrator

Hello Thomas,

I am sorry for this inconvenience. I see you and I have emailed in the past. I will be responded to this via the email you sent in on Friday. Let me know if you have any other questions! Thank you for being so patient!

For any customers who may be having their emails not delivered to our team: PLEASE be sure you are only sending your email to submissions@cgccomics.com. If any other email addresses are listed your email may be denied automatically. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Yep, Current Membership provides significantly less actual benefit than in the past. With the parent company being Blackst0ne this falls right in line with their business model.

Expect the cost of membership to rise and benefits of the membership to decease.

On 2 things will change that:

1) Submissions thus profits fall sharply. Of course at that point Blackst0ne will simply sell off CGC
2) TRULY valid competition emerges, then #1 on this list occurs.

Edited by MAR1979