• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mini Holiday Sale Quick sale 40 percent off at one lot =Closed=

38 posts in this topic

Many items on my thread are still available. I will post five comic books from recent mystery packs by Coffins. Yes, I am still buying them from KickStarter. 😁

After that, I will add my client’s personal collection in my sale thread. Stay tunes! 

Let you know that I decide to sell my client's collection in other thread to reduce confusing between both thread. This thread is my collection. :)

FYI, many comic books on my thread is still available and added 10% off on this thread. :baiting:

Quick sale for the whole items that still available in my sale thread. The total is $1,865. My discount was 30 percent off and it would be $1305.50, but I don't want to haggle the time to get this deal complete. Let's make a deal, $1100 for all of them. Thats a bit more than 40% discount on the remain comic books. However, the deal is for all of available comic books on my sale thread without breaking the lot. :baiting: