• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*Price Drop* Amazing Spider-Man #300 CGC SS - Spend Xmas $$ on Signed McFarlane Goodness
1 1

4 posts in this topic

You know this book. Amazing Spider-Man 300, fresh back from the McFarlane signing with the spiffy custom Toddfather label. Graded 8.5 with white pages, I didn’t spring for a press and the graders notes indicate some seemingly pressable defects if that’s your thing.

Recent sales on Feebay are mostly accepted Best Offers but the ones visible are $775, 850 and 850 so let's just average that out for a boardie friendly price of $800.

Price Drop - See below!

Terms and Conditions:

Payment: Check or PayPal only. 

Shipping: $20 for USPS Flat Rate Box with insurance, signature and tracking to USA. Canadian friends I'd have to look into what international flat rate boxes run.   

Returns: No returns cuz this is a CGC graded book so you know what you're getting. Been buying/selling on the 'Bay since 1998 with 100% feedback and I recently sold a ASM 121 on here so if you need references, happy to supply them.

Nobody on the Naughty List or from Cleveland need apply. 

:takeit: gets priority. DM with reasonable offers are welcome but little emoji man there trumps any negotiations. 

Edited by Cman429
Price Drop

So I underestimated the glut of McFarlane books flooding the market. Darn CGC and their lightning fast turnaround times! Evidently my “board friendly” price wasn’t so board friendly after all. To rectify that allow me to offer a one time price drop to:

$700

I hate bumping my threads but I’d like to avoid feebay and get this off to a boardie - even one from Cleveland. Offer good until this drops off the front page then I guess I’ll move it elsewhere.