• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are your 2023 collecting goals?
4 4

51 posts in this topic

On 12/29/2022 at 2:53 PM, Dark Knight said:

There was that one boardie who showed off his lower graded AA 16 on here a few years ago. It was just placed in a plastic sleeve, I wonder if he ever got it graded. He said he would keep it long term.

I saved the photos. Can’t recall his name, but I believe he was from Connecticut. Photos were posted late 2016/early 2017  

9D747E23-3336-4C81-950D-1ABDAD587D37.jpeg

DB646620-904D-4C77-9F98-F68C945F9C58.jpeg

Edited by Primetime

My only goal this year is to dive into PCH, GA and SA stuff, in general.  Last year, being relatively new to serious GA collecting, I got an itch looking at screenshots of some of the stuff you guys bought that I'll probably never lay hands on -- this year I need to start scratching at least a little, and hopefully it'll start with some PCH comics if they make themselves affordably available to me. lol.

Edited by Telegan

On 1/1/2023 at 12:34 AM, Telegan said:

this year I need to start scratching at least a little, and hopefully it'll start with some PCH comics if they make themselves affordably available to me. lol.

Unfortunately we each only have one first-born to offer.  :wink:

As for myself, always looking to U/G my pre-code horror and crime stash, and add a few early E.C. horror issues, to complete the three runs.