• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CDaBruce's December Thread - Good Girl Art, Spidey, Batman, Vampirella, Star Wars, X-Men, Lots of crazy variants
3 3

297 posts in this topic

Greetings Forumites!  Time for a December sale. 

I will be listing at least 150 books (maybe a lot more, if there is interest) over the next week.  I would like to wrap it up by the end of next weekend and then get to shipping.  

This sale will have a bit of everything to keep it interesting and will have a heavy dose of Spidey, Good Girl Art, Vampirella, Venom, Batman and all of the sirens, cool variants, oddball stuff, and Star Wars.    I am also open to requests.

Invoices:  I will invoice at the end of the sale and will be shipping books out in mid-January.   So, if you need until January 15 to pay, no problem there.   If you want to check out early, let me know and I will send over an invoice.  

No people on the naughty lists.  Kindly take care of your obligations.

Grading:  I try to be conservative.  Nothing will be graded higher than NM+, and I'm sure some of those could grade at a 9.8.  Nothing has been pressed.

Shipping:  Priority only.  No international shipping.  $8 for up to eight raw books.  $16 for 9 - 22 raw books in a Priority Medium Box.  More than 22 books, exact shipping. Your books will be protected well.  

Returns: Accepted within 7 days of delivery.  Always want to make sure you are happy.  If there is an issue, we will work it out.  

PayPal works for me.  :takeit:rules the day in the thread or PM.  I have a few things listed on the bay.  Rest assured that items listed here are different copies than the ones listed there.

Kudos thread:

Edited by CDaBruce

I may do one more round later this week but until then...

:news:  20% off all raw books up to page 13 (if you have purchased a book already) :news:

:news:  15% off all raw books up to page 13 (if you haven't purchased anything yet) :news:  

Edited by CDaBruce