• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Byrne X-Men page (75k+ budget) + other OA
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I've done deals with a wide variety of collectors and dealers for many years.

Meet up possible if in the LA or Philly vicinity.  Please respond via email or DM and not in this thread.

Please contact me if you want to run any scenario by me. I'm very responsive to PMs.

I'm currently looking for:

*Byrne X-Men page from the original run with as many members as possible, ideally with Wolverine (premium paid for a page with Wolverine and in battle)

Also looking for:

*Wolverine covers, splashes and pages (especially battle or villian) by:
--John Byrne
--Jim Lee (or Jim Lee/Art Thibert)
--Andy Kubert
--other with great images

*Amazing Spider-Man covers, splashes and pages (especially battle or villian) by:
--Todd McFarlane
--Erik Larsen
--Ross Andru
--Mark Bagley
--Ron Lim
--other with great images

No time payments are needed...I'm easy to work with and open to trading as well...PM me, e-mail...privacy/discretion respected.

I'm always aware of all the tremendous pieces that are coming up at auction but I'm interested in doing private deals as well.

I have plenty of high end original art of similar caliber and CGC graded Marvel keys, etc if you'd like some trade as well...

Thank you!

David

dem1138@yahoo.com

Appreciate the incredible pieces I've been offered - unfortunately no Byrne X-Men pages yet but one deal made on a phenomenal battle page.  Please feel free to email or DM me with anything related to my list or to run any other pieces by me.

Thank you!