• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Issue purchasing CGC Grading Guide
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I just placed my order for the new CGC Grading Guide (Order 58037) and selected Apple Pay for my payment method because it uploads my info automatically.  However, it defaulted to Pick Up at CGC Sarasota, and I had no way to cancel to change it.  Let me know how we can resolve this.  Maybe the order needs cancelled, and I resubmit without using Apple Pay.  Might be something to look into on your payment system.

I sent this exact message in an email reply to my order confirmation (per the instruction: "If you have any questions, reply to this email or contact us at ccgshopify@collectiblesgroup.com").  However, the email bounced back to me with this message:

Your message to service@ngccoin.com couldn't be delivered.
Security or policy settings at ngccoin.com have rejected your message.
rob1974 Office 365 ngccoin.com
Sender   Action Required

Security or policy violation

• Administrator

Hello Rob,

I have sent your request to our fulfillment team to reach out to you directly to have this corrected. I am sorry for the inconvenience this caused. Thank you for letting us know of the issue. If you have any other questions, please let us know.