• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Credit Card Stolen/Cancelled while sub is en route
1 1

5 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello @Hot Nickels ,

Once these have been received and visible on your submission tracking page, you will be given the option to update your payment method. You can see a screen shot of this below. You WILL NOT be able to update your card until after the submissions are visible on your submission tracking page. This will allow us to fix the issue with no delay. Because of how busy our account department is with end of the year processing, there will be a delay if you would like to wait for them to email you regarding this. Once you have updated your card, send me a direct message and I will process the payment for you within 24 hours. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

image.png

So I tried to do this and it said I didn’t have any orders eligible to have CC updated. And then last night I received an email from accounting telling me to do what you have told me to do and it still doesn’t work. Do I need to call your customer service on Monday?

• Administrator
On 1/7/2023 at 12:38 PM, Hot Nickels said:

So I tried to do this and it said I didn’t have any orders eligible to have CC updated. And then last night I received an email from accounting telling me to do what you have told me to do and it still doesn’t work. Do I need to call your customer service on Monday?

Hello @Hot Nickels

We have not yet invoiced your submissions at CGC, so they do not appear on the credit card update page. They have been invoiced with CCS, but unfortunately, CCS invoicing does not prompt the system to display the invoices online. 

You have two options. You can wait until the CGC invoices are processed and then update the card details online, or give us a call to have us add your new card to your account so that the charges will process automatically. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know.