• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Express?
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Hi, I know that you are closed on Monday Jan 2 and my submission is:

Order #: CGC2995474137
Submission #: 4159378
Received: 12/21/22
Items: 1
Declared Value: 2,500
Service: EXPRESS
Please forgive my excitement but I have waited so long and I hope today is the day it ships. I don’t submit very often and I love your service. Can you please tell me if it will ship today. Again, I apologize for my excitement but greatly appreciate your input. Thank you

• Administrator

Hello @John Worley,

This is currently in the shipping department. You should receive your tracking information today. However it is possible it may not be picked up from the office until tomorrow. If you have any questions about this submissions, feel free to send me a DM. 

On 1/3/2023 at 8:17 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello @John Worley,

This is currently in the shipping department. You should receive your tracking information today. However it is possible it may not be picked up from the office until tomorrow. If you have any questions about this submissions, feel free to send me a DM. 

Awesome! When will the website update and I can see the grade?:)

• Administrator
On 1/4/2023 at 2:23 PM, Sammyk0130 said:

Awesome! When will the website update and I can see the grade?:)

Hello @Sammyk0130,

For your submission, since it is currently scheduled for grading, it will be a few more days. The end-of-year holidays may have a minor impact on our estimated turnaround, and we are working diligently to ensure that all Express tier submissions are completed as quickly as possible. I estimate completion and shipping should occur over the next few business days. You can access the grade online once your submission moves into a "SHIPPED" status on your tracking page. 

I hope this helps! Have a great day!