• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Costs for grading
1 1

4 posts in this topic

HI,

I have an AF 15 and Amazing Spiderman 1-10 that I want to have graded.  I cannot tell from the Services and Fees page what the costs for grading will be.  Can you help?  Let's assume they are all in very good condition.

Thank you.

• Administrator

Hello! We are happy to hear that you will be submitting with us! The fees are based on the grading tiers selected for the books. Each tier is based on the year of the books and the estimated declared value of the books. Modern books are considered 1975-present and must be valued under $400. Anything valued over $400 would need to go under a higher tier. 

The value we ask you for is an insurance value, a number you would feel comfortable with in terms of a replacement value if your book was lost or damaged while with us. We do encourage you to be conservative as we do not reimburse you if you over-value your book. In the event that your book was grossly under-valued, we would contact you to bump the book to a higher grading tier and you would just pay the difference in the grading fees at that time