• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

YOUR Best of the Best OA 2022 from CGC Boardies
2 2

26 posts in this topic

On 1/3/2023 at 8:57 AM, delekkerste said:

Here's page 15 of Marjane Satrapi's Persepolis vol. 1 (2000), one of the most influential graphic novels of all-time, which has gained renewed relevance in light of the social upheaval in Iran over the past year.

In this page, Marji tells her parents that she wants to protest against the Shah in the streets with the demonstrators and then, sent to bed, wonders where God (with whom she has periodic imagined conversations in the story) is that evening.

has

My son has a copy of this one from college class...

On 1/3/2023 at 9:09 PM, KCOComics said:

My best of 2022. 

It's the cover to House Of Secrets #134. 

I would like to pick up another cover or cool splash from this series in 2023.  

Sadly, the Wrightson and Adams covers are a bit out of my league, but there are still some really options.  

20221016_170414.jpg

Great Ernie Chan cover. When posting please credit the artist.

I picked up a lot of really great pieces this last year, but I’m going to select this one as my “best of” mainly because of its widespread appeal.

Amazing Spider-Man #195 title splash by Keith Pollard featuring Black Cat in the second half of her two issue debut. 

4E23598B-0B3C-43BF-8949-2455F1F5DF58.thumb.jpeg.62ca3c4c88d7a8c87e268aeacd0d41da.jpeg

Edited by Xatari