• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Presigned Variant by Cover Artist, Qualified Label?
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I'm not sure how common this is, but I came across Angel: After the Fall #10 SDCC Exclusive variant where every copy is already presigned by the cover artist Alex Garner. This is even printed on the back cover stating that this SDCC exclusive is signed. If I were to send this in I'm assuming I'm getting a Qualified label even though the point of this variant is that it is signed by the cover artist? I checked the census and there are only Qualified and SS Yellow label graded copies of this variant. Is there no exceptions in these situations to get a SS Yellow label?

1247898218_s-l1600front.thumb.jpg.2e5f60ac858a94e43c3c80eceebd0a17.jpgs-l1600.thumb.jpg.ba87d7972cc96c3be1b1d5002e9574ec.jpg

Edited by paullam15

• Administrator

Hello @paullam15,

Unfortunately, this book would receive a Green Qualified Label because our team did not witness the signature or the transfer of this book to the customer when it was released back in 2008. I am sorry for this inconvenience.