• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
1 1

24 posts in this topic

First :takeit:wins the prize! PM also welcome, but first to take gets the win!

No returns on CGC books, raw books can be returned within 14 days Grading & Satisfaction Guarantee for any reason, I accept paypal, venmo, money order/check.  I have been selling huge mega keys on the boards for many years, check my Kudos feedback below.  USPS boxed Priority Shipping with signature confirmation is a flat $15 on CGC books no matter how many books you buy ($7 for lower value 1st class/raw in a box or envelope with boards with bubble wrap and signature confirmation), Canadian shipping will be actual shipping costs.  Anything in the ball park of $2-$3K and up give or take and I prefer registered/Insured mail for your and my protection, so registered shipping with full insurance on major keys will be just $35 and I will cover the rest.  All books are priced Well below GPA going market prices to pass good deals/savings onto my fellow board members!

All purchases above $300 are also given optional payment terms up to 4 months ($4K+ get 6 months+/-),(with a 10% or more deposit) to help you out with timing of funds, getting your next bonus/pay check/tax return/big sale etc.   Please PM me with any questions, comments or requests/additional scans etc.

Check out my extensive major Key Kudos/Feedback! (Many Keys Bigger than these!)

PRICES REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE!

SOLD! X-MEN 14 CGC 9.6 ULTRA RARE NEAR PERFECT INVESTMENT GRADE! WHITE PAGES!  BOARD PRICE JUST $9,995!  1 sale in 2021 of $34,555 and a high sale of $19,200 in 2022 before a low price slipped through somewhere.  Market might have softened late in 2022, but it appears to be perking back up already in many books & every drop like this past year has resulted in a massive rebound hitting way above the prior drop prices, so this book should hit beyond $35K in the upcoming rebound if every historical return we have ever seen holds true!   

X-MEN 10 7.0 1st KAZAR O/W WHITE PGS, 1st Kazar!  $1,000 book early this past year, Most Recent GPA sale $849! Board Price just $849 $799!

B&B 28 3.0 1st Justice League, the 1st ever & very best Silver Age superhero team!  Only recent sale in December was $2,750 for a 1.8 similar to a 3.0 in November, so likely trending back up!  Board Price Just $2,750 $2,595 Hundreds BELOW the most recent CGC 1.8 SALE!

Tales of Suspense 57 CGC 7.0 1st HAWKEYE  Premium WHITE page copy!  Sharp copy! Most recent GPA average was $1,800 with a high of $2,662 & $1,325 low.  Most recent 7.5 GPA sale was $1,830. Board Price just $1,495  $1,395 with RARE White Pages a typical 10-15% Premium!

SOLD! IRON MAN 55 CGC 8.5 1ST THANOS, WHITE PAGES!  High sales price this past year of $2,400 in August, one of most recent $1,300 on December 24th.  White Page 10-15% Premium copy for just $1,295! 

SOLD! ASM 6 CGC 5.0 Key 1st Lizard O/W to WHITE Pgs.  Sharp book, tight spine/staples, light marvel chipping, I have seen similar looking 7.0 copies with worse MC than this, so I really expected at least 6.5 since it looks so much nicer, but caught a grader on a bad day.  Most recent GPA $1,320, 5.5 most recent $1,641 and most recent 6.0 was $2,399.  I would take this book over many 6.0's I have!  Board Price just $1,395!

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL #1 CGC 7.5 1st SINISTER SIX With WHITE PAGES!  I have read some execs sill pushing for a Sinister Six movie! Average of only 4 sales in 2022 of $5,255 two of those sales for a whopping $6,000, a low of $4,101, but this one has RARE WHITE PAGES worth a substantial Premium!  Board Price Only $4,495  $4,350! NEARLY $2K BELOW 2 OF THE 4 MOST RECENT SALES!

SOLD! GHOST RIDER 1 CGC 6.5 1st Son of Satan Damian Hellstrom, non pressed, it has a ton of non breaking bends that should make this a huge press resubmit candidate, I would bet money on a 7.5. 90 day GPA average of 6.5 is about $650.  Board Price just $575!

SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR FF2, ASM 129, WWBN 32, FF 48, X-MEN 2&4 ETC!  :headbang:

xmen 10 7.0.jpg

xmen 10 back.jpg

bb28 3.0.jpg

bb28 back.jpg

tos57.jpg

tos57 back.jpg

asm ann 1.jpg

asm ann 1 back.jpg

Edited by TC33

SOLD! FANTASTIC FOUR 52 CGC 2.0 1st Black Panther, nearly perfect page quality O/W-White, Presents extremely well for grade, 90 day average $550, Board Price just $495!

X-MEN #2 CGC .5 CFO, Fresh back form CGC!  Presents like an attractive VG range book, go find a centerfold & make it complete!  Similar (but from experience not nearly as nice presenting) .5 with a page/centerfold missing have been selling for between $305 to $400 in the most recent sales. A 4.0 which this would look very similar to averaged between $875 - $1,160 90 day and prior year GPA.  Board Price just $325  $299!

X-Men #4 CGC 2.0 Key 1st Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver, 2nd Magneto, the 2nd Biggest all time Key in the X-Men!  Book has no large tears, no marvel chipping, no big pieces out just a fairly small one and a corner/edge chip, a tight and fully attached spine at both staples, this should have gotten 2.5/3.0 IMO when comparing to all my other CGC books in this range vs my much uglier 2.0 or even 2.5 range books.  2.0 90 day average $950, 3.0 90 day average $1,564 and the most recent 1.8 even sold for $1,425 fairly recently. Board Price just $950 $899 Best Price on the Planet for any complete & graded Key X-Men 4 1st Scarlet Witch/2nd Magneto, at least for one presenting even close to this well for a lower grade!

XMEN2.jpg

XMEN2 B.jpg

XMEN4.jpg

XMEN4 B.jpg

Edited by TC33

On 1/9/2023 at 5:40 PM, Roddulate said:

Claim DD1 Per Dm. Thanks 

^^   Thanks to an awesome repeat client!

AMAZING SPIDERMAN #129 CGC 5.0 1st Punisher.  Looks like it was never pressed with some bump potential.  GPA was averaging $1,600 much of last year, $1,313 past 90 days.  Board Price Just $1,195 rivaling the lowest anyone has paid for one of these in years! (plus you save a ton not paying the mandatory auction house collected state taxes, CC/buyers premiums nor typically massive auction house shipping costs!) 

SOLD WEREWOLF BY NIGHT 32 CGC 7.0 1st Moon Knight.  They are making another TV season for the Dark Knight of Marvel!  This was a $2,500 book on many sales averages just over a year ago!  It dropped steep at the end of last year but it appears to be heating back up with a 7.5 currently bidding up to $2,025 with several hours of bidding still left to go at mycomicshop!  My Price just $1,475 insanely low compared to the $2,025 CGC 7.5 price that is still likely to keep going up before the end of the auction!  https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?ItemID=57794093  I don't need to tell you where this book will be going up for sale if someone does not jump on it fast at this price!

TOMB OF DRACULA #10 CGC 4.0 1ST Blade the Vampire Hunter! Ultra Rare UK price variant! Only several graded copies in existence!  The only UK copy sold was over 2.5 years ago before the huge 2021 market explosion but the best comparable was a lower 3.5 pence copy that just sold in December for $650.  Board Price $649 lower than the last extremely recent Lower 3.5 sale and this is one of the nicer presenting 4.0 copies I have seen!

SOLD DAREDEVIL #7 CGC 6.5 Classis Sub Mariner vs. DD Battle Cover!  Sharp!  A $1K book most of last year, $834 90 day for those bargain hunters looking for this Classic battle Key for a bargain before the rebound.  Board Price $749!

DAREDEVIL #4 CGC 5.5 1st Purple Man (major enemy from the TV series)  Most recent GPA sale $389, also the same sale exact price on the last 5.0, so you are getting a much better deal on this nicer 5.5!  Board Price $375

GHOST RIDER #1 CGC 8.5! High Investment Grade Key 1st Ghost Rider Ongoing Book! 1st Damian Hellstrom/Son of Satan appearance!  Most recent GPA Sale just hit last week at $1,150 so looks this book could be trending up this year!  Board Price just $999 to the first person to jump on this! :headbang:

Strange Tales 138 CGC NM 9.2 Key 1st Celestials who had a big part of the storyline from the last Eternals movie and are likely to return!  You don't find these NM range investment grades often on these SA Keys!  Last Sale in late summer 2022 was $1K and a 9.4 sold for $1,400 and a 9.6 for $8,200 at the same time, no sales since.  Board Price just $875!

Fantastic Four #2 CGC 1.8 Presents extremely well (much nicer) for grade, I would say at least 2.5 and probably 3.0 with a nice dry clean/press, but must have been hit hard with a small margin piece out from page 4 that doesn't even affect the story.  The 2nd Ever appearance of the FF, but also the 1st ever appearance of the Skrull who are staring in the highly anticipated star studded Secret Invasion Marvel TV series storyline coming up very soon. 1 year GPA $1,724 and most recent sale was $1,648.  For some reason many people must prefer 1.8's to 2.0's so they tend to go for a little more often times, but even though the most recent sale was $1,648 and it presents like a 2.5+, I will blow this out at $1,295! :jawdrop:

Fantastic Four Annual 1 Very Early Spider-man appearance (also on the cover!), Origin Sub-Mariner, 1st Lady Dorma & Krang!  2 copies, a CGC 4.5 & undergraded CGC 1.0 (No sizable pieces missing!) Looks like an easy 1.5/1.8 had someone dry cleaned/erased the back cover dirt? Honestly it's more presentable than quite a few 2.0 books I have seen!   Last sale of 4.5 trending up at $674! Board Price just $573 Over $100 BELOW most recent sale!  No recent sales for the 1.0 for 1.5 years but a .5 Incomplete with Back cover missing had 2 recent sales at $150!  Board Price just $175!

asm 129.jpg

asm 129 back.jpg

wwbn32 7.0.jpg

wwbn32 back.jpg

tomb dracula 10.jpg

tomb dracula 10 b.jpg

daredevil 7.jpg

daredevil 7 back.jpg

daredevil 4 5.5.jpg

daredevil 4 back.jpg

ghost rider 1.jpg

ghost rider 1 back.jpg

strange tales 138.jpg

strange tales 138 back.jpg

Fantastic Four 2.jpg

ff ann 1 4.5.jpg

ff ann 1 4.5B.jpg

ff ann 1.0.jpg

ff ann 1.0b.jpg

Edited by TC33

On 1/11/2023 at 4:45 PM, grebal said:

WEREWOLF BY NIGHT 32 CGC 7.0
X-Men #4 CGC 2.0
Tales of Suspense 57 CGC 7.0
B&B 28 3.0
AMAZING SPIDERMAN #129 CGC 5.0
DAREDEVIL #7 CGC 6.5

^take these as we discussed, thanks TC !

Wow, Nice pick up!  ^^