• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little Carousel of Comics
3 3

111 posts in this topic

A little Carousel of Comics

Hi everyone and Happy New Year! :hi: Its time for clearing out. There will be the usual assortment of undercopies, some retreads at discounted prices, but some new offerings as well that I think are very nice and affordable for the grade. Again it will be mostly Marvel but some exotica here and there. 

I will consider reasonable offers on all items BUT an unconditional "I'll take it" in the thread or by PM trumps. Competing claims will be decided as far as possible by time stamp. Unfortunately, the new board software does not display precise thread post times (either in PMs or in sales threads), which can result in the inability to determine whether a PM post or thread post came first. In those circumstances (i.e., where there are "take its" in both a PM and in the sales thread, and where it cannot be determined from the time stamps which "take it" came first), the "take it" posted publicly in the sales thread will win. Therefore, there is some risk of losing a book if you try to remain anonymous via PM. You can count on me in any event to do my best to ensure fairness to everyone. (My especial thanks to EC Ed for his kind assistance in formulating and clarifying this rule)

I will not sell to the probate or the banned.

Payment is preferred with PayPal but if you need another method, I'm open to discuss, just PM me first to make arrangements before taking a book. 

I will ship comics (raw or slabbed) to the US and Canada for a flat rate of $10.00 for any number of books shipped in a secure box.

I will ship international but please PM me for a quote. I will work with you to keep your shipping costs down.

This is my 105th sales thread on the Boards.  Kudos Thread If anyone has any further concerns please PM me and I am very happy to provide Board “References upon Request”.

If for any reason a buyer is unhappy with their purchase I will give a full refund upon notification within 30 days of receiving the item(s) and upon the safe return of the item(s).

Many thanks for looking, and I hope you find something in my carousel of comics. :smile:

Cheers,

Robert

MedusaCarousel.jpg.c41bd759adc8a569b0c540825f021976.jpg

Fantastic Four 27 2.0 (place holder copy, all attached but very fragile, especially top staple barely hanging on by the paper, handle with care, that said cf is secure, staples are clean; heavy spine wear; multiple spine & edge tears, 1" spine splits top & btm; tape pull ur over CC box and heavy cb surface wear consistent with grade; PQ is CR-OW) $35.00 SOLD

FF-27-fc.jpg

FF-27-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 44 5.0 (Bright with still good gloss; mod spine & edge wear, incl sm pin hole tear top staple; sm cb crnr crses fc & ul bc; sm dime size water stain center fc next to "!"after "Gorgon"; sm tear top edge bc; mod foxing & ink transfer bc; PQ is OW) $35.00 SOLD

FF-44-fc.jpg

FF-44-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 45 2.0 (Bright with still good gloss & reflectivity; all attached but note: extra staple added, which being useless and not necessary is now barely hanging on by paper, but the original manufacturing staples are clean & attached at cover & cf; otherwise this book has it all in terms of wear; heavy & extensive cb spine, edge and surface wear, extensive cb crses pretty much everywhere; sm chips, tears around the edges; dirt particles left btm fc around Mr Fantastic's "4", sm moisture stain left top edge bc; mod to heavy tanning interior cvrs, and much much more...that said it is compete, attached, no odours, a serviceable reader-run filler; PQ is on the better side of CR-OW) $65.00 SOLD

FF-45-fc.jpg

FF-45-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 47 4.0 (Bright with diminished gloss but still good reflectivity; note: crnr torn out interior page slightly impacts art, see pics below; otherwise mod spine & edge wear, mainly top edge fc; mod cb spine stress; extensive cb & ncb surface wear top & right edges fc consistent with grade; mod tanning interior cvrs; mod foxing & ink transfer bc; PQ is CR-OW) $30.00 SOLD

FF-47-fc.jpg

FF-47-bc.jpg

FF-47-interiorpic1.jpg

FF-47-interiorpic2.jpg

Edited by crassus

On 1/2/2023 at 11:47 AM, crassus said:

Fantastic Four 27 2.0 (place holder copy, all attached but very fragile, especially top staple barely hanging on by the paper, handle with care, that said cf is secure, staples are clean; heavy spine wear; multiple spine & edge tears, 1" spine splits top & btm; tape pull ur over CC box and heavy cb surface wear consistent with grade; PQ is CR-OW) $35.00

FF-27-fc.jpg

FF-27-bc.jpg

On 1/2/2023 at 11:51 AM, crassus said:

Fantastic Four 45 2.0 (Bright with still good gloss & reflectivity; all attached but note: extra staple added, which being useless and not necessary is now barely hanging on by paper, but the original manufacturing staples are clean & attached at cover & cf; otherwise this book has it all in terms of wear; heavy & extensive cb spine, edge and surface wear, extensive cb crses pretty much everywhere; sm chips, tears around the edges; dirt particles left btm fc around Mr Fantastic's "4", sm moisture stain left top edge bc; mod to heavy tanning interior cvrs, and much much more...that said it is compete, attached, no odours, a serviceable reader-run filler; PQ is on the better side of CR-OW) $65.00

FF-45-fc.jpg

FF-45-bc.jpg

:takeit:

Fantastic Four 51 5.5 (Bright & glossy but note: slight colour fade top fc; presents better and I was originally going with 6.5, and to be honest difficult to grade; a lot of the wear is faint, but finally cb or partially cb and it adds up, including hard cb impacts btm spine and br crnr fc, in both cases leaving cb crses fc & bc; light cb surface wear along r-edge fc incl v faint mainly ncb folds near issue # box; cb thumb crses top & left edge bc; otherwise very solid, staples tight and clean, light to mod foxing & ink transfer bc; PQ is OW) $65.00 SOLD

FF-51-fc.jpg

FF-51-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

On 1/2/2023 at 8:49 AM, crassus said:

Fantastic Four 44 5.0 (Bright with still good gloss; mod spine & edge wear, incl sm pin hole tear top staple; sm cb crnr crses fc & ul bc; sm dime size water stain center fc next to "!"after "Gorgon"; sm tear top edge bc; mod foxing & ink transfer bc; PQ is OW) $35.00

FF-44-fc.jpg

FF-44-bc.jpg

On 1/2/2023 at 8:52 AM, crassus said:

Fantastic Four 47 4.0 (Bright with diminished gloss but still good reflectivity; note: crnr torn out interior page slightly impacts art, see pics below; otherwise mod spine & edge wear, mainly top edge fc; mod cb spine stress; extensive cb & ncb surface wear top & right edges fc consistent with grade; mod tanning interior cvrs; mod foxing & ink transfer bc; PQ is CR-OW) $30.00

FF-47-fc.jpg

FF-47-bc.jpg

FF-47-interiorpic1.jpg

FF-47-interiorpic2.jpg

Fantastic Four 69 5.0 (Bright & glossy; mod to heavy cb spine wear; mod cb edge wear, mainly left edge bc; cb impact top spine fc; water stain ul edge bc; long faint partial cb crse br crnr fc passes thru Reed's lower foot; faint partial cb reader's crse fc; general cb & ncb surface wear consistent with grade, again a lot of little things keep it down, on plus side staples tight & clean, PQ is OW) $10.00 SOLD

FF-69-fc.jpg

FF-69-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 78 6.5 (Bright with strong colours & superior gloss; that is the good news, bad news is multiple cb thumb crses top edge fc; cb crses ur & br crnrs fc, and ul crnr bc; light to mod cb spine stress; light to mod tanning interior cvrs; mod ink transfer bc; PQ is OW) $25.00 SOLD

FF-78-fc.jpg

FF-78-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 87 4.0 (Bright & glossy; stacking transfer along spine, top & btm edges fc; faint stains center spine fc; mod to heavy spine & edge wear, note tear l-edge bc; cb surface wear & crnr crses consistent with grade; mod to heavy ink transfer bc; PQ is OW and) Claimed

FF-87-fc.jpg

FF-87-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

On 1/2/2023 at 9:05 AM, crassus said:

^^ FF 44 and 47 are all yours Mike, many thanks :smile:

On 1/2/2023 at 9:09 AM, crassus said:

Fantastic Four 78 6.5 (Bright with strong colours & superior gloss; that is the good news, bad news is multiple cb thumb crses top edge fc; cb crses ur & br crnrs fc, and ul crnr bc; light to mod cb spine stress; light to mod tanning interior cvrs; mod ink transfer bc; PQ is OW) $25.00

FF-78-fc.jpg

FF-78-bc.jpg

Fantastic Four 88 Q 8.5 (Cracked out CGC Qualified 9.0 OW-W; label incl, book is complete but Qualified as cover & 1st wrap detached from bottom staple, label also notes this copy as from the "Diamond Run"; it's debatable I suppose but graded down further as some cb crses right top edge fc & center r-edge fc where Thing's left foot would be; v soft ul crnr bc with sm cb crses; mod tanning interior cvrs, dust shdws top edge fc & bc; PQ is OW-W) $20.00 SOLD

FF-88-CopyB-fc.jpg

FF-88-CopyB-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 120 7.5 (Bright & glossy; light to mod cb spine & edge wear, mainly cb spine stress; sm cb crses ur & br crnrs fc; sm cb thumb crse right top edge bc; light to mod tanning interior cvrs; light to mod foxing & ink transfer bc; PQ is OW-W) $45.00 SOLD

FF-120-fc.jpg

FF-120-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus