• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lots and Runs for sale from a client. Marvel, DC and Indies. =Closed=
1 1

109 posts in this topic

Welcome to lots and runs sale from my client. 

My client is a non-smoking, and it's his personal collection. He switched from paper to digital to read comic books and wanted to sell his PC. All Marvel comic books that come with digital sticker has been removed. Per CGC's statement, it doesn’t impact comic books' value. 

Since it's his personal collection, I will not grade them individually because it will take time. So instead, I will give you an estimated grade.

The 1990s to the present: 95 percent of them are NM or better and 90 percent of them are NM+ or better. 

Pre-1990s: 90 percent of them are VF- to NM-. (All of them were collected during his childhood. Thus not much higher grade in those years.)

All of them are secured in bags without boards to save shipping costs. 

Shipping price for 48 lower states: 

1-5 comic books $5

5-25 comic books $12

25-50 comic books $20

50 or more comic books free shipping

100% no media shipping being used!

Local pick-up will be allowed. (Yucaipa, CA)

The thread will end on Thursday, and payment must be completed before Thursday Midnight PST. (I will be going to DC for the Spring semester. The sale will resume after the Spring semester, the month of June)

Thank you for checking out. (thumbsu

Details:

:takeit:  win over any PMs. 

Payment via PayPal only.

Returns not accept, sales are finals. 

No HOS and/or Probation members.

My kudos page is located in my signature area, and you can check my eBay feedback on shipping. I take pride in the well-secured package to ship. My eBay ID is kntelitecollectibles 

This video is my introduction...

https://vimeo.com/364398425

Any questions? Please feel free to PM me. 

Edited by Aslpride8