• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Inserts not bound in a book
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I have a really nice copy of Transformers #1 (Marvel UK) that I want to get graded. I have the insert sheet that is full of Transformers transfers as advertised on the front of the book. Marvel simply inserted these into the books loosely. They were never attached in the binding process. Are these required to be present with the book to get a blue label?

• Administrator

Hello @Serpentor,

Please include any inserts bound or not with the book for our graders review. If these are not included with your book, this may receive an incomplete designation/qualified grade. So you know, these inserts are noted for our graders to review for this particular issue. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

• Administrator
On 1/6/2023 at 9:39 AM, Serpentor said:

Thank you. Should it be submitted in the bag with the comic, perhaps on the back side of the board? I want to make sure it does not fall out of the book when the grader first takes it out of the bag.

Hello @Serpentor

Generally, unattached inserts are submitted as they were originally received inside the book. 

Have a great day and let us know if you have any other questions.