• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom Label Concern
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I submitted 174 books in January 2022. 9 of these were economy with custom label. I finally received the books today and 5 have the right label, 1 the wrong label and 3 no label at all. I paid for these labels. The deal was struck pre-retiring them. I assume i can submit these to be corrected to what was agreed upon. If the proper route for that mechanical error or something a little more sophisticated. Pretty bummed after waiting almost a year, I'm back to waiting again. The invoice with the books has the labels listed that should have been on the books.

• Administrator

Hello Travis, 

Please send us an email with images of the books in question with their label and certification number visible so we can review this. Once we have been able to review this situation we will let you know of the next steps. Thank you for your understanding and letting us know of the issue. 

Email: submissions@cgccomics.com