• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grade is in - PGM - Friday Foster 1 (Dell 1972)
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Creasing is hard to assess on white & light colored covers. The good news is that the book is pretty clean even though it's white. For what little grime remains IDK if CCS thorough cleanings, so you might do better with another service (plus the wait times are long). Guessing by the color breaks in the price box, I'd expect the others are of similar intensity & would break color if it wasn't white. Pressing should improve the indentions associated with the creases but not fix them completely. I'm  going to offer a heavily uncertain 7.5 b/c of uncertainty with the white cover. 

So, it's hard to value this book b/c there aren't a lot of sales., but a 7.0 might sell for ~$200 so a 7.5 or 8.0 is still still going to max out at <$300. I'd expect at least half of the bump in value to be eaten up by new c/p & grading fees. To me, this is an attractive collectable as is, and isn't going to look orders of magnitude better no matter what. I'd be happy with it as is.