• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature series
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I just mailed Hugh jackman submission. Two questions. I know y’all said you need them received by 14th. It says delivery no later than the 8th. Is that ok? Enough time yo receive? And secondly. I think fed ex when packaging it, put the papers inside the bubble wrap on top of the comic slab. Not on top of the bubble wrap…. I hope this is ok…? P

• Administrator

Hello @Sammyk0130

I am happy to help with these questions! The deadlines for in-house signing submissions are based on when we receive your package. As long as we have your book in our warehouse by January 14, your submission will be eligible for the Hugh Jackman signing. If your estimated arrival is "no later than January 8", and the package arrives within that timeframe, you will be good to go! 

The paperwork is also fine. Our Receiving team will look through the packaging materials thoroughly when looking for the submission packing slip. 

Let us know if you need any more help and have a great day!