• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Miracleman #25 - did anyone pick it up?

10 posts in this topic

I'm happy that they are finally finishing the storyline, as I've been waiting decades for them to do. Buckingham is also working on a new level now. His current work is awesome. With that said, this specific issue was pretty dull, as it seems to just be laying the seeds for something ominous to come for Young Miracleman. 

Just picked & read 0-4 yeaterday.Glad it's finally here.It had high & low points but overall I liked it.Just surprised at the lack of hype surrounding it.Maybe it's just us old timers that really appreciate it.

I guess Moore has completely disassociated.himself from it ? 

On 4/18/2023 at 11:28 AM, Toz said:

Just picked & read 0-4 yeaterday.Glad it's finally here.It had high & low points but overall I liked it.Just surprised at the lack of hype surrounding it.Maybe it's just us old timers that really appreciate it.

I guess Moore has completely disassociated.himself from it ? 

Moore wants nothing to do with Miracleman, but he's neither writing the current stuff nor very active in general.

The biggest problem with Miracleman is that Marvel has :censored: up every single thing they've done with it. They couldn't do worse if they tried.

On 4/18/2023 at 10:19 PM, Lazyboy said:

Moore wants nothing to do with Miracleman, but he's neither writing the current stuff nor very active in general.

Yeah,I knew that but what got me was the advert for the collected first run Moore did and it didn't even give him credit on the cover.Without Moore,Marvelman fades away into obscurity as just another clone of a clone of Superman.

On 4/20/2023 at 9:43 AM, Toz said:

Yeah,I knew that but what got me was the advert for the collected first run Moore did and it didn't even give him credit on the cover.Without Moore,Marvelman fades away into obscurity as just another clone of a clone of Superman.

Yeah, he didn't even want his name attached to it anymore. Not that it's a big secret that he wrote it.