• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

USPS appears to have lost my Registered package
1 1

25 posts in this topic

I wouldn't worry too much yet. It's definitely longer than I'd like to see between tracking updates, but it's not uncommon Registered doesn't get tracking updates. Also keep in mind much of the country has been hammered by storms in the past two weeks. There's likely been a lot of delays here and there not to mention the holiday package traffic is probably only now back to a normal pace.

On 1/15/2023 at 4:12 PM, Venomous72 said:

Update

The book was finally delivered on the 13th. No tracking updates since the 28th, just all of a sudden delivered. 

So it took 3 weeks but at least it’s safe and sound :)

Sounds like the same story for every one of my Registered packages. Always a nail-biting experience. Glad it finally got there!

Sold a 2019 SI Swimsuit edition magazine on Amazon. It wasn't a huge amount of money and I sent it as cheaply as possible (yeah media mail-- but I do this quite often for Amazon magazines). I ended up having to refund the whole purchase and move on. Can't win em all.

This was back around Dec 11th (that is the date I created the shipping label-- actual mailing occurred before dialysis and on Monday morning by placing it into the outside postal box at the post office, Dec 12th).

Never received any updates and finally decided asking the USPS to look for the missing item via internet . USPS has never updated the information as even being received. No response at all from USPS to my lost item request--- NOTHING. Somehow, Amazon changed it's tracking information to show the following messages:

Delivery Information

Time Location Event Details
Thu, Dec 22, 2022, 1:00 PM PST   Carrier corrected delivery address issue for your package.
Tue, Dec 20, 2022, 8:29 PM PST   A carrier delay has occurred.
Sun, Dec 11, 2022, 7:06 PM PST  

Carrier picked up the package.

Edited by 01TheDude